Have you ever just stumbled across a website after googling something and then think, “How on earth have I ever lived without this site in my life?” Well, that’s kind of how I feel about Rosegal.com They have everything from Home Items, women’s and men’s clothing, jewelry, bags, hair (YES HAIR~ Well, wigs to be exact) and beauty products at some amazing prices. So I thought that I would share this website with you and show you my current wish list for their site.
Starting at the top LEFT:
1. Coconut Palm Pillow, Only $6.95! This would look amazing in our home. And it is such a pretty color too. This will go perfectly with our beach themed home!
2. Mermaid Baby Sleeping Bag, On Sale for just $11.88! Okay, now I know what your thinking. I don’t have a baby for this adorable sleeping bag. But, guess what? My niece does and I am pretty sure that I need to buy this for her. You guys know how I love my mermaids!
3. Casual Stripe And Pendant Shoulder Bag, Only $18.80! This bag is absolutely adorable. I love anchors, and I love Navy stripes, so this is a WIN WIN for me.
4. Pineapple Crossbody Bag, Only $8.96! I’ll admit, this is a little on the quirky side. But I think this would be fun for things like throwing my phone, cash, and debit card into for a night out. For instance, at one of our local beach restaurants that turn into night clubs at night. The cross body style will keep me from having to hold anything so I can dance the night away.
5. Dolphin Cuff Ring, Only $3.78! Dolphins are one of my absolute favorite marine animals and I just adore little cuff rings like this one. And at this price, I would probably buy a few of them. This would look cute with a casual pair of shorts and tee.
6. Vintage Faux Leather Anchor Bracelet, Only $5.25! Again, with my Love for anchors. I just think this would look so cute when wearing some jean shorts and a white tee with some simple sandals or flip flops. Perfect to pack for a beach vacation!
7. Women’s V Neck With Lace Splicing, Only, $16.27! The minute I saw this I thought, I HAVE to have this! I think this will look absolutely adorable with some jean shorts and sandals. This is like the perfect summer top and I could wear this with so many different types of bottoms. I love that it is a v neck because I feel like they are very flattering. And the lace like detailing is gorgeous!
8. Black Bowknot Pleated Skirt, Only $21.15! This is not usually something I would wear. However, with my new job I just recently got, I have been being a lot more adventurous with my wardrobe lately. And I have to say, this piece is absolutely adorable!
9. Party Stilettos, Only $25.21! OMG these shoes are to die for! They are super sexy and I would probably break my ankle wearing them, but I think they would be worth the risk. These could be worn with jeans, black slim pants or a sexy short dress. Decisions right?
So what do you guys think of my wish list? Are you gonna head on over to Rosegal.com and see for yourself? I can see myself doing some of my Christmas shopping on this site. I know it’s a little early to be throwing out “The C Word” in early June, but I like to get started around this time. (Yes, I am one of “those people.” LOL).
Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you guys find any goodies on this site too!
Stay Beautiful & Blessed!